WE WILL NOW BE STOCKING AND SELLING THESE QUALITY PRODUCTS TO ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE WHEN USING OURS, OR COMPETITORS DRIFT, OR POWER DRIFT BOATS.
Like all Cataract Oars shafts, the SGG is filament wound from high-grade composite materials. In this case, from a specific fiberglass and carbon fiber blend that our engineers developed for its combination of toughness, flexibility and resilience. Designed to flex like wood at a fraction of wood's weight—and without the maintenance issues associated with wood—the SGG provides efficient transfer of your muscle energy into stroke power. Whether you're rowing a drift boat, a cataraft or a big raft, you'll feel the difference, especially in serious whitewater. These oars are practically indestructible, with more than twice the breaking strength of aluminum at only sixty percent of aluminum's weight. The Cataract Oars SGG oar is ideal for most water conditions, boat sizes and rowers. Perfect for drift-boating, rafting or shooting big whitewater. You've gotta experience this oar to believe it.
Keeps your oar blade in the right position for full-power strokes.
- The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to "lock" your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke.
- You can still feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns.
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit.
- The Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts. (Sleeves sold separately.)
- Molded glass fill Nylon construction will give you years of troublefree service.
- Large: Adjusts from 2" to 2 1/4" (Carlisle & Cataraft Oars with Oar Sleeve)
Small: Adjusts from 1 3/8" to 1 5/8" (Bluewater Oars and Economy Oars using XS Oar Sleeve).
The ultra-strong, drop-forged NRS Atomic Aluminum Oarlock combines state-of-the-art technology with time-tested design. Pound for pound, this is the lightest, toughest oarlock out there.
- Our drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast or machined aluminum components, making the NRS Aluminum Oarlock both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of the NRS Aluminum Oarlock, allowing you to row big water with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- In drop forging, a metal blank is heated to a precise temperature, then the part is stamped out under extreme pressure.
- The secret to the part's strength is the aligning of the metal's crystalline structure by the heat and stamping.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings to keep the oarlock from riding up.
Boat oars and blades are cumbersome to transport and store. The Cataract Oar Portage and Storage Bag holds up to three shafts and four blades in a convenient, easy-to-carry package.
- The bag holds 8' to 11' oars, with the blades detached.
- A full-length zipper makes it easy to insert and remove shafts and blades.
- The wide padded shoulder strap distributes the weight and makes it easy to carry your oars.
- The bag is really great for carrying those heavy, awkward counter-weighted shafts.
- Bag works for all oars, up to 11 feet in length, that have detachable blades, including Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer.
Langes Production Specialties has been a wholesale boat suppliers company since 1984. For years boat company retailers and boating enthusiasts have relied on DIERKS anchoring systems, cleats and eyelets as the industry standard for excellence. The rivers and bays of the Canada and across the U.S. have challenged us to make DIERKS the best anchoring systems made.